IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CURRENCYLIQUIDATOR.COM SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS AND WEBSITE USERS WITH OTHERS?
CurrencyLiquidator.com’s only purpose in collecting information about its customers and online visitors is the furtherance of the business it conducts at the CurrencyLiquidator.com website. CurrencyLiquidator.com never sells information about individual users to third parties. We may, however, share information about users of our website or services in the following circumstances:
- In order to enable the work of some of our service providers. From time to time, CurrencyLiquidator.com may contract with third parties for performance of some of its business functions. Examples may include marketing analysis and customer service functions. While these third parties will have access to information about users of the CurrencyLiquidator.com website and services in order to perform their functions, such data may not be used for other purposes.
- When data regarding individual users are aggregated. CurrencyLiquidator.com may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as aggregated data about usage of services in a particular geographical area. In no way will such information include the identity of any user of CurrencyLiquidator.com website or services.
- In order to tailor CurrencyLiquidator.com ads to visitors to our site. We may share information about users of our website and services with our advertising partners, solely to optimize placement of our own ads to those users. CurrencyLiquidator.com does not share information about users of its website or services in order to allow other vendors to identify and target such users.
- Upon the transfer of our business. If CurrencyLiquidator.com or some or all of its CurrencyLiquidator.com business is acquired by another company, then customer and user data may be transferred, by operation of law or by agreement, along with the other assets of the business.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CURRENCYLIQUIDATOR.COM COLLECT ABOUT USERS OF ITS WEBSITE AND SERVICES?
CurrencyLiquidator.com may collect and retain information it receives about its customers and website visitors from a number of sources. These include:
- Data Inputted by the Customer. Anyone using CurrencyLiquidator.com services that require registration may provide identifying information (such as a name, email or mailing address, account password, etc.).
- Server Log Data. CurrencyLiquidator.com servers may automatically record information they receive from a user’s browser during a visit to our website. The resulting server logs may include information such as a customer’s web requests, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of web requests and cookies that may uniquely identify the customer’s browser.
- Customer Communications. When customers send email or other communication to CurrencyLiquidator.com, we may retain those communications in order to process requests, respond to inquiries and improve our services.
- Hyperlinks. The CurrencyLiquidator.com website may present hyperlinks in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of our service and customized content and advertising for particular classes of customers.
HOW SECURE IS THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION GATHERED BY CURRENCYLIQUIDATOR.COM?
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data we maintain. We restrict access to personal information of our customers to CurrencyLiquidator.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|You sesssion ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|The number of items in your Wishlist.