We are happy to announce a brand new way to make a payment immediately online through CurrencyLiquidator.com! That payment option is the online eCheck.
What Is an eCheck
An eCheck is a virtual version of a paper check. An eCheck is used to make a payment directly from your bank account online. Just like a regular paper check, it usually takes between 3-7 business days for an eCheck to clear and the money to be received by Currency Liquidator.
How It Works
If you would like to pay for your Iraqi Dinar or any other exotic foreign currency we offer like the Vietnamese Dong or the Indonesian Rupiah here are the steps to follow.
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Select eCheck as your payment option
- Enter your routing number, account number, bank name and check number
- Sign your name in the box shown and agree to the eCheck terms and conditions
- Complete your purchase
- We will be notified of your eCheck payment and it will be processed and cleared in 3-7 business days
- Once your payment clears we will ship your order accordingly
How Using An eCheck Benefits You
Paying for your Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and Indonesian Rupiah via eCheck benefits you in many ways. Below are the core benefits along with the significant savings utilized with the eCheck payment option.
- Convenience – Pay online and pay now. You can place an order on a weekend, holiday, or any other day and still be able to lock it in right then
- Lock Orders In Now – When you use an eCheck to pay for your Iraqi Dinar or any other currency offered on Currency Liquidator, you will lock your order in right away not at 5 PM like our mailed payment options
- Save Money On Shipping – With an eCheck you will no longer have the cost of mailing your physical check or money order, which will save many of you up to $30+ on your mailings
- Save Time – With an eCheck you will be able to save the time it takes to get a money order or cashiers check at a bank and then mail it to us. You can submit an eCheck in less than 30 seconds
- Safe & Secure – Our eCheck platform utilizes bank level security so that your payment information is always safe and secure
- Save Gas – With an eCheck you can save significant money on auto expenses incurred with driving to the post office to send us a money order or cashiers check.
- No More Headaches – eChecks are simple. Now there is no reason to hassle with money orders, cashiers checks, driving to the post office, bank or having to mail a package
What Can I Use An eCheck On
We now accept eCheck payments on all of the items listed below.
- Buy Iraqi Dinar
- Iraqi Dinar Premium+ Layaway
- Iraqi Dinar Guaranteed Layaway
- Buy Vietnamese Dong
- Vietnamese Dong Premium+ Layaway
- Vietnamese Dong Guaranteed Layaway
- Buy Indonesian Rupiah
- Indonesian Rupiah Premium+ Layaway
- Indonesian Rupiah Guaranteed Layaway
Why is there a convenience fee?
Currency Liquidator?s payment processor charges a 1% processing fee. The reason we charge a convenience fee is because we are charged a fee to accept this payment option. Because we keep our prices lower than our competitors and our processing fees are not factored into our pricing, we will have to offset that by passing the low processing fee onto the customer as a convenience fee.
If you want to avoid the convenience fee, you can still use our mailed payment options such as a money order or cashiers check.
To be clear we do not make money off the convenience fee, it covers the fee the payment processor charges us to process your eCheck payment. We do not have convenience fees on our mailed payment options because there are no additional cost associated with processing that payment by our bank.
Common Q & A
What time will my order lock in?
If you utilize the new eCheck option, your order will lock in right away.
Is there a limit on how much I can buy via eCheck?
Yes, the limit is $2,000 USD. If you wish to place an order over $2,000 you will have to select an alternative payment option.
Can I cancel my eCheck after I place my order?
Unfortunately you can?t. The reason being is once you submit your payment we can?t stop that process until the payment is processed and cleared. So please make sure that your 100% sure you want to place an order before submitting it via eCheck
How long will it take for my eCheck to clear?
Typically it takes 3-7 business days for an eCheck to clear. Unfortunately, we have no control over how fast or how slow this happens.
I live outside of the US can I use the eCheck option?
No, only US citizens with US bank accounts can use this payment option currently
When will you offer credit card payments?
We are still working on a solution to be able to accept credit and debit cards for your Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currency purchases, but as of right now we do not have a solution for that. We will continue to work diligently to secure all the payment options you would like to use and the launch of the eCheck payment option is a step in the right direction.
We look forward to and appreciate your business! Please post any questions in the comments.